Terms & Conditions
1. The City Plus Card is issued by and remains the sole property of City Seasons Hotels.
2. Membership of the City Plus Programme, Points, Awards, Award Vouchers and Privileges are offered at the sole discretion of City Seasons Hotels. City Seasons Hotels reserves the right to decline to issue the City Plus Card at any time.
3. City Plus has no predetermined termination date and shall continue until such time as City Seasons Hotels decides to terminate the Programme with or without notice. Members shall have three months from the date on which the Programme termination is announced to continue accumulating City Plus Points. Starting on the date of expiry of the three-month period, Members shall have a further six months within which they must cover all City Plus Points they have accumulated into Awards or Award Vouchers. Nine months from the date on which the Programme termination is announced, any unredeemed Points will be automatically cancelled.
4. City Seasons Hotels reserves the right to amend, update or change any aspect of the City Plus Programme, including the Terms & Conditions and Programme Rules at any time without advising Members. It is the responsibility of each Member to remain aware of any such amendments, updates or changes. City Seasons Hotels will publish the latest Terms and Conditions on its website www.cityseasonshotels.com
5. City Plus will endeavor to advice Members of matters of interests including notifying them of changes to the Programme, promotions and other offers. However, City Plus accepts no liability for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the portal system or via electronic mail. Without prejudice to clause above, City Seasons Hotels is not liable for and reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing, typing or description relating to any aspect of City Plus.
6. When a Member telephones a City Plus representative, for security reasons the City Plus representative may request personal information in order to verify the Member’s identity.
7. The sale, transfer or barter of any City Plus Points, Award Vouchers, Awards, Privileges or other City Plus benefits will not be permitted.
8. In the event of a City Plus Card being disposed of, lost, stolen or damaged, or when there is a change of a Member’s address, the Member must notify City Plus of such an occurrence immediately.
9. Any correspondence sent to Members, whether by post or electronic mail, is based on the information given to City Plus or City Seasons Hotels. All Members are responsible for notifying City Plus in writing of any changes to their contact details.
10. The only valid interpretations of the Terms & Conditions shall be that of City Plus or City Seasons Hotels.
11. City Seasons Hotels failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of the Terms & Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
12. These Terms & Conditions incorporate by reference the Programme Terms & any other terms and conditions appearing on the City Plus Programme website from time to time and represent the entire agreement between City Seasons Hotels and Members in relation to the City Plus Programme. Each Member acknowledges that the Programme is not relying on any representation, warranty or other statement which is not set out in these Terms & Conditions.
1. To apply for the City Plus Card, the City Plus application form must be completed in full and handed into the hotel.
2. All information required for Membership must be supplied accurately and in full. City Seasons Hotels may reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
3. The temporary City Plus Card must be used only until a permanent City Plus Card and Membership pack will be issued within 10 to 15 days.
4. The City Plus Card is not transferable and may only be used by the Member whose name is on it. The City Plus Card can only be used by the Member without limitation, but not by the Member’s relatives or friends.
5. Each issued City Plus Card has an exclusive Membership number that will be required for follow up on statements, voucher requests and any correspondence with City Plus Membership Team.
6. City Plus Membership is available only to individuals and not to companies, partnerships, associations, groups or other entities. City Seasons Hotels may refuse Membership without being required to give a reason for doing so.
7. All Members must be over the age of 21 years.
8. A Member of the City Plus Programme can only be issued with one City Plus Card at any given time.
9. The City Plus Card will not be issued to a person who is an employee of City Seasons Hotels. Relatives of any such employees may not present a City Plus Card when making use of any City Seasons employee discount.
10. Any Member may terminate Membership by submitting a written termination notice signed by the Member to City Plus or to City Seasons Hotels. Membership will be terminated immediately upon receipt of such notice.
For any queries, please contact City Plus Membership Team CityPlus@cityseasonshotels.com
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.